Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Right Now...

I am…:: STEALING Emma’s idea, but it’s ok because she stole it from Mel, who may or may not have stolen it from someone else...



::watching Grey’s Anatomy. Both Emma and Mel had profound thoughts on the nature of time for this particular word, however I have nothing comparable to say. So I’m watching Grey’s Anatomy.



::loving the weather. Spring is such an amazing time of year!



::wanting to find a contract so I can stop applying for jobs already!



::reading my way through the BBC’s book list, thereby becoming intimately associated with Ms. Austen.



::preparing for my next move. And taking suggestions.



::discovering who I am and who I want to be.



::waiting to see where I end up!



::enjoying the sunshine, non-fat lattes and the company of a few ridiculously amazing friends.



::surprising myself with my new surfer-girl mentality.

::considering my options.



::feeling content and free, if not a little anxious and frustrated at times.

::hoping things work out.



::planning nothing. Sometimes it’s nice to just roll with life and make lemonade. Or raspberry lemonade cupcakes.


::listening to myself and trying to figure it all out.



::searching for the perfect muffin receipe. Next up: Williams-Sonoma.



::finding that my conversational French needs a serious facelift.

1 comment:

Emmajean said...

Raspberry lemonade cupcakes trump lemonade. Have i mentioned that I love you?