Thursday, March 10, 2011

Namaste

How great is yoga?

I know, pretty great.

Doing yoga actually makes me feel like a better person. Ending world hunger, putting an end to the AIDS epidemic, executing a perfect natarajasana (my personal favourite).

So when I was out shopping today and came across flip flops made out of recycled yoga mat, how could I resist?

Sure they were a little pricey, but they're very comfortable. And they mould to your feet.

ALSO, THEY'RE MADE OUT OF RECYCLED YOGA MAT.

I bet I could do an exceptionally... exceptional... natarajasana in those bad boys.

Well probably not, but it might be worth a try.

1 comment:

Emmajean said...

this blog pleases me. also, I thought right before i went to bed... "i bet jacq blogged today.. i have a feeling" WELP. i was right. amazing. i know.